Self-Story 2023



To put things in honesty, this past year, I have moved from not-required-things-&-people. However, in this journey of “freedom from” and still walking towards “my freedom to”, there are many self-unique emotional and spiritual learnings and reflections. Here is the gist of those-

1. From the arrogance of knowing it all to the humble appreciation of what I know and acknowledgement that much is to be learned or requires further reading or meditation.

2. From “talking at each other” to “talking with each other” to understand others and be understood.

3. From being happy to becoming content. I remain open to receiving the magic of life and thus remain flexible to go with the flow. Now, I realise that unconditional love resides in each of us, but enabling it to be felt by ourselves and conveyed to others requires an inner spiritual awakening first.

4. From being a spouse to being a soulmate and friend. I am grateful to nature for giving me joyful and lovely accompaniment for life in the form of my spouse, kids and family. There is a daily effort required to maintain and strengthen the partnership between family and friends, but the process is worthwhile.

5. From being a confused soul to awakened version 2.0 and a conscious effort to be mindful and well-intended. Letting go and getting comfortable in uncomfortable zones is a brand new challenge I have dared to give myself.

6. Going from e-connectivity time to self-connectivity time and shortening my ego chambers is the last but not the least achievement of the year. The cognisance that there is limited time on the earth, but this time “should” be enough to know more about me and my hidden strengths and thus, maybe I might justify my existence by unleashing my latent potential.

Ultimately, my self-story for 2023 is- I may not be doing GREAT THINGS, but I am happy to be doing SMALL GREAT THINGS. This discovery is liberating and a liberty to be good each moment.

Happy New Year!!

I look forward to stepping into this new Leap year 2024 with hope, love and honesty.

Comments

  1. Happy new year to you . Good to get new resolution. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear. It keeps us focused. Happy new year

      Delete
    2. Happy and prosperous new year to you and your family members. New thoughts and lovable life is must for going healthy life, so you are moulding in and enjoying it. GREAT 👍

      Delete
  2. Happy new year..hope u will write a book in this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks. Keep reading. And keep sharing

Popular posts from this blog

Who is She?

One Month