Welcome Twenty Twenty-Two

 

Time to be Grateful

With a garland of lengthy to-do lists and candies of raw planning and lofty prospects as you shift your calendar appearance … I welcome you dear New Year, Twenty Twenty-Two.

But before you embrace me in your valiant journey, let me pay due regard to the year 2021. The earlier 365 days are a standing saga of duty, panics, and surprises. And survival in extraordinary times is attributed to all. 

 The list of gratitude and applause is long and I feel sanctified to have lived those days in full health…surrounded by people who truly love and care for me.

This 1st post of the year is repaying my due regards and acknowledgment to the family & friends...near and far, to Mother Nature, to the community at large, to the books read, to my colleagues at work, to the readers of my blog… to the foolish arguments which brought in smartness, to the silly mistakes which oversaw enormous experiences, etc. In brief, I am thankful for the sky above and to the bottom of my soul.

My final life aim is to become a simpler and better version of myself… and to remain original, harmonious, and peaceful. In this conquest of self-upgrading, many factors had been (and are) playing their roles and I am deeply gratified to them. For example-

  • De-cluttering of emotional baggage- My emotional baggage used to remain loaded with so many ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’. I am thankful for my subconscious mind and the guidance by almighty which have empowered and endowed me with the art of lightening the emotional baggage.

  • No strings attached- I finally accepted that no one and nothing belongs forever to me. Everything comes and leaves as per my karmic accounts. So letting go of attachments or resentments about myself, people and situations have led me to experience more happy moments. I am thankful for my brain and heart for such acceptance in the true sense.

  • Communicating emotions- If the report card is made for all the things done, this particular topic will be put in the beginners’ column. To date, my life has taught me ways of good communication but with time, I am amazed by the power of good emotional communication leading to creating bonds for life. I am thankful for several books that showed me the usage of this magical communication wand. I am learning that people are more grateful when they believe they've been treated with fairness. And when they feel grateful, they are more amenable to hearing and pouring their true honest feelings.

  • Willpower- Never underestimate willpower because one can be who she/he decides to be and do what one decides to do. The decision with action is willpower. The willed-and-wild-year-2021 helped me create some magic for my life. E.g. publishing of the weekly blog posts- that too for a full year, a serious effort towards running 03 half marathons, a daily exercise leading to a total of 1500 kilometers run, devouring approximately 50 books (including those thick classic ones), etc.!!! Kudos to willpower.

  • Self-love, always- At last, I stand corrected to myself regarding those feelings of self-inflicted failure and being rude to myself. Self-love is a must and irreplaceable. With the power of self-appreciation, I am enjoying the transformation of becoming more humble and humane with people around me. I am turning out to be a peaceful warrior i.e. a wild-fun-curious person in one pack!
So, dear year Twenty Twenty-Two I look forward to furthering adventures, various crusades, and multiple heartfelt smiles. 

Please bring surplus hope, health, and peace into the world -mine and all… outside and inside.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year. Wish you more good health and uncluttered 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said about decluttering of emotional baggage... 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
    Happy new year dear. Stay blessed ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you too. And Hope too see your on my blog reading every weekend.

      Delete
  3. Yes every year our strength, experiences increases to view more dreams for new year. So we dream and always wait for magical moments which will sure comes to brightened our life and future, God bless u ekta..and family members with all wushes comes true..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for blessings. And hope to see your comments on future blog posts.

      Delete
  4. Hey thank you. Hope to see your comments on future blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks. Keep reading. And keep sharing

Popular posts from this blog

Who is She?

One Month

Self-Story 2023