Birthday 2021

Being Me



Good morning!!

Yet another Saturday AM blog. Today is the day of introspection, reflection, and contemplation.

I am grateful to almighty for each and every blessing that has been showered on me and on my family. 

Today is also the day of completing one year of committing to active blogging and publishing the post every Saturday. I have tete-a-tete received so many comments and compliments for being a consistent writer and blogger with promising blessings that I am doing a good job. It certainly feels good. Thank you so much for your fortunate words, impelling comments, and thrilling compliments.

I recollect the exact moment when my fussy mind and vibrant soul required “something” more to do and I contacted my Professor to involve me in anything creative and productive. I pleaded with her to provide me with anything to do. 

This does not imply that I do not have a life or have lesser things to do. I am a full-time mother, a full-time homemaker, a full-time HR professional of a reputed organization, and an insatiable reader of books but along with this, I am also a super-sensitive and super-active full-time human being. There is invariably a constant desire to do “something more”. 

So, my professor (who has known me since my post-graduation days and my habit of thinking...rather over-thinking!!) instantly recommended to embark on the journey of blogging and pouring out the thoughts into the form of words. And I followed her verdict and here we are… I am eternally grateful to her for her direction. To know my professor and the leading entrepreneur you can visit her site (https://youtube.com/c/AnitaSharma_0810)

From a range of numerous types of experiences, if I have to quickly glance at my favorite one, that would be the magic of the “slowness” of life experience amid the “quickness” of passing time. I started running marathons, writing papers and case studies, and daily growing as a mother and professional …the more I do, I feel there is so much scope for doing further.

My “commendable achievement” is still not achieved. Because the meaning of “commendable achievement” in my definition is becoming the better version of my old self and continuing the process till the last day.

At this early hour of 30th October 2021 (time- 4:30:54), the calling of the beautiful wintery weather outside is now interrupting me from writing anything more. Will see you next Saturday(s) with upcoming book reviews and sharing of other life experiences and awaiting your thoughts and comments on the blog posts to come.

Happy Birthday to me.

Comments

  1. Dear Ekta,
    It seems your thoughts are resonating mine with a difference that you converted them into action.
    Hope to follow your footsteps.

    Again, it's 0530 and time to hit the track in this wonderful weather and can't wait anymore.

    Keep writing. Happy Blogging birthday.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir for wishes and for reading the blog.

      Delete
  2. Many Many Happy Returns of the day Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a very happy birthday Ekta and many happy returns of the day with each day being more fulfilling than the previous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyy… Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday Dear.. Stay Blessed Always😊🎂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday dear Ekta.. keep writing and loving life .. stay happy healthy and blessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks. Keep reading. And keep sharing

Popular posts from this blog

Who is She?

One Month

Self-Story 2023