Dream plus Willpower equals Magical Life

Time to Move towards dream(s)

Enlarging the maxima, propelling the known thresholds, and entering the unusual terrain- for me, this is THE DEFINITION OF SELF-GIFT. The biggest gift ever!!

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you must be familiar with how this Covid time has realized the primacy of waking up at daybreak. The 5 o'clock schedule has stuck for more than 8 months now. I was still evaluating this emotional victory and was rejoicing in the discipline, I have managed yet another surprise that has left me in boundless exhilaration.

My introductory 10 kilometers (10k) run.

You may not agree less...if I say... that any self-gift is promptly related to our dream.

In my dictionary, there are two types of DREAMS - one “Marathon-type dreams”…those huge dreams of fulfilling “this” or achieving “that” and the other “Sprint-type dreams” which attract magic into life…like an expedition, doing a workout, reading a favorite book or learning the bike riding, etc.

I think that these sprint-type dreams are truly magical ones. They hold the spirit high. They are like teeny capsules that boost us daily for touching the end of our marathon-type dreams. I am speaking about dreams, which when worked upon, keep you “in-zone”. If you are in the zone, you are optimistic or passionate because you are fulfilling something near to your heart and it feels simple.

One of my sprint-type dreams is keeping myself fit. This dream has nudged me to run 10 kilometers… which is like an enchanted happening in my life.

But of course, there was no magic chanting!!  

So how did I do it?

The answer is - Through Will power.

Just a few times ago, I was the one looking for the meaning of willpower and how to endure it (Link to My previous blog on will power). Although the search continues, what I felt…as also written in several books… that willpower or endurance comes with regular practice.

See, how simple it sounds!  

Ask those people (including me) how difficult it is to crush the comfort of the bed and come out of the cozy home to put a strong foot in front and make yourself run. But with all seriousness and responsibility, I will also add that it is neither “that” difficult nor it is unthinkable.

The evergreen mantra is - Just begin and repeat

Begin it today for whatever you have been intending to begin or are dreaming about. Continue with it. Because once there is power added to your will, your endurance will solidify, you can run and run towards that dream.

Many say “We live only once”. I believe “We only die once. We live every day.”

Reiterating. Stop overthinking and move! 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the read. Keep reading the blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading didi. Keep checking the blog for new post.

      Delete
  3. Thanks sista. Keep reading the blog. And keep inspiring me. 👩

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love the differentiation of Marathon type dreams and Sprint type dreams. So on point 👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for spending time to read the post. Keep checking the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks. Keep reading. And keep sharing

Popular posts from this blog

Who is She?

One Month

Self-Story 2023